FUTURE VOTERS ART CONTEST
Future of California Elections (FoCE) invites youth ages 15-18 to submit their original artwork.
Show us what inspires you to be a future voter!
The winner will receive a $100 gift card!
Help us promote this event by sharing our flyer!
- Any visual medium that can be submitted as a digital image (with high quality resolution)
- Preferred dimensions: 8.5”x8.5” or 8.5”x11”
- The artwork must be respectful and nonpartisan
- The file format should be .jpg /JPEG
- Save a digital copy of the artwork as FULL NAME- FOCE ART
Send submissions and entry forms to email@example.com
Take your first steps towards becoming a future voter by pre-registering today!
Check out the information below to get started.
What is it?
Eligible 16 and 17-year-olds in California can preregister to vote in order to be automatically registered when they turn 18.
Am I eligible?
You must meet all of the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Be 16 or 17 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen and a California resident
- Not currently in prison, or on parole for a felony conviction
- Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court
How do I pre-register to vote?
You have 3 options to pre-register:
- Online: registertovote.ca.gov
- By paper: Paper applications are available at county elections offices, DMV offices, many public libraries, post offices, and government offices. Call (800) 345-VOTE in order to have an application mailed to you.
- In person at the DMV: ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/about/voterregistrationoptions
More information from the California Secretary of State: ca.gov/elections/pre-register-16-vote-18/